Get help with your...
- personal, lifestyle and disability support needs at Student Services
- program design at myAdvisor - find out about enrolling, deferring or changing your program (degree), studying overseas, fees and charges
- technology at AskIT - support for your devices, logins, UQLearn (Blackboard), software, how to redirect your UQ email to your usual email address
- transport - get UQNav on your phone to find buildings, banks, cafes etc on every UQ campus.
Discover your UQ account
Login to My.UQ to access your UQ email, Learn.UQ (Blackboard), news and SI-net. Use SI-net to:
- search for and enrol in courses
- sign-on to classes and tutorials
- view your results
- view your timetable
- apply for financial assistance and pay fees.
One working day after enrolling, you can get your student ID card.
Research and referencing
- visit the library guide for public health to find authoritative sources
- reference your assignments using the correct style - check with your course coordinator what referencing style is required then visit the UQ Library Referencing Style Guides
- avoid plagiarism
- find your assignment cover sheet in the assessment section of your course on Learn.UQ (Blackboard) or contact your course coordinator
- apply for an assignment extension (PDF, 1020KB)
Marks and results
Integrity and compliance
Please browse the Faculty of Medicine Research student support page.
Video recording studios
Herston campus has two micro video recording studios. Anyone wishing to produce some educational content is welcome to use them. For assistance with the use of these rooms, contact Michael O’Brien, the School's Teaching Development Project Officer.
SOM-214 studio, Mayne Medical Building, level 2, room 214
Contact : SOM reception 3345 5318 | email@example.com
SPH-011 studio, School of Public Health, level 0, room 011
Contact: SPH reception 3345 5345 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to us at the School Office if you're still stuck - we're here to help.
Our School is part of the UQ Faculty of Medicine