Our research creates change by addressing some of the world’s most pressing population and public health challenges.
Find evidence of our research in practice or discover our partners. If you are a prospective researcher, consider doing a Research Higher Degree or short-term research project with one of our Centres.
Our current priorities are:
Global health issues
- Women’s health: life cycle and ageing
- Environmental health: air and water pollution
- One health and zoonotic infections
Improving disease management and outcomes
- Cancer survivorship and long-term survival
- Non-sedentary behaviour and obesity
- Alcohol, drug and tobacco use
Improving the evidence base for decision-making
- Mental health burden and policy
- Health and clinical trials network
- Longitudinal cohort studies.
Themes are used to help discovery and collaboration between our researchers and their diverse methodologies. Find out more about our research themes.